Tookie is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. This policy applies to all product bought directly from Tookie or an authorised distributor as listed on our Tookie website.
NON-RETURNABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE PRODUCTS
Tookie current product range comprises hygienic non-returnable products,
- medical device class 1 (that is, these products are not simple items of clothing)
- single patient use (that is, to be used by one patient only and not transferred to any other patient to avoid potential cross-contamination)
Consequently, opened products cannot be returned or refunded unless otherwise stated in this Policy.
All products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects.
Starting from the day you receive your order, you will have five (5) business days in which to inspect your product(s) and contact us with any problems or concerns.
Only faulty/defective products can be returned, providing such products have not been:
You will need to supply the following information when returning the goods:
- your name and contact details
- invoice or order number
- date on delivery slip or invoice
- reason for the return
If we decide that the product is defective, we will credit you the price of the product and associated postage costs.
Refunds will be issued for most items returned within 30 days, provided items are:
- with the original receipt
- still in original packaging
- with accessories
- Must be returned at customer expense
- Exchange shipping charges will apply
- You may also choose to be refunded your purchase price less original shipping charges